WOHS Publications

The Student News Site of West Orange High School

WOHS Publications

WOHS Publications

Gift Guide

Gift Guide for Immediate Family
    Gift+Guide

EXPENSIVE

• Echo Dot– The Amazon Echo Dot is perfect for any parent. The screen once connected to your amazon account will show an array of photos that would warm a parent whose baby will be eventually leaving the nest’s heart. Also, if you have an Alexa you guys can call/text through there as another form of communication. This item is now on sale for  39.99.
    • Portable vacuum– Exemplary gift for a parent who may be a soccer mom/dad and gets dirt or grass in their car after games or sand of a beach trip. Though it can also be a good gift for your brother/sisters who occasionally eat in their vehicles. Which is priced at 29.98.
    • Smart Frame– A sentimental gift that any family member can enjoy. If you purchase now it’s on sale for 45.99. 
    • Electric wine opener– Good gift for a parent that has long work days that just wants to come home and relax. 24.99 right now.  
    • Wine holder– Useful organizational gift for a parent or sibling over 21 who likes to collect brew. Only 27.99. 
    • Diffuser– Quintessential present for any family member. Diffusers encourage healthy digestion and aid in relaxtion so it’s a good gift for anybody despite their age. Also on sale for 28.99.
    • Lululemon Belt Bag– Nice gift for your siblings as it can be useful since it is a hand free pouch that is coming back in style with designs that could fancy anyones liking no matter their style. Priced at 48. 
    • Man Box– A gift set for a stereotypical male who is into rugged things. This set includes a soy candle, insulated mug, natural soap, rambo knife, “man card” (business card) , and a fire starter kit; all on sale for 44.95. 

INEXPENSIVE

• Pavoi cuff huggie earrings– Great for a mother or sister who loves to accessorize with jewelry. I have had these myself and they go with everything and despite not being real gold they never rusted. Right now they are on sale for 12.95. 
    • Personalized Coffee Cup– Stellar gift for a parent being you can put a photo of you two and customize the linking to say something that’s special between you guys. But you can also get this as a gift for your brother or sister the same way you would for your parents or you can use a meme as the photo and make it a gag joke. Now priced at 9.99. 
    • Personalized blanket– A sentimental gift for your mom that will keep her warm just as much as her heart. Only 9.99. 
    • Electronic Organizer- Functional gift for anyone in your family. For example, when your parents go on vacation or a work trip, if your brother is a gamer and needs somewhere to keep his cords and equipment, and if your sister is going with her friends and spending the night. This organizer can serve multiple purposes for every type of persson. On sale right now for 15.19. 
    • Carhartt Beanie– With it now starting to get cold you can get your loved ones a beanie to keep their head warm. There are many colors that you can choose from such as black, white, blue, pink, the list goes on with 35+ options making this beanie a simple yet useful gift for anyone of your choosing. Carhartts clothing is typically thick since the brand originated as workwear which makes this present a sure thing.