WOHS Publications

The Student News Site of West Orange High School

WOHS Publications

WOHS Publications

Viewer’s Take

My Thoughts on the Love is Blind Season 6 Reunion
Viewers+Take

Love is Blind first came out in 2020 as a social experiment between 15 men and women all hopeful to find their soulmate. The show’s main purpose is to help people fall in love on an emotional level before they see each other to test the idea that love goes beyond physical attraction.  As most reality TV shows are, this season was heavily publicized on social media. Most people saw clips of the show or even found out about the aftermath before we even saw the episodes.

As one does, I went through the contestants’ Instagram page to find more information about them, but I didn’t find anything too exciting, although my opinions of them didn’t change either.  I felt like what I saw on LIB is who they really are.

Well, let’s get down to the reunion.  The reunion is where we find out what’s happening in their lives now and where each of their relationships stand a year after filming.  Now let’s get down to the gossip.  Below are my unfiltered opinions of everyone at the reunion.

Amy & Jimmy: Married

• Amy looked like Jessica Rabbit
  • Snoozefest
  • Amy is trying to be fancy when she never was throughout the show

Sarah Ann, Laura, & Jeramy

• Jeramy is very sneaky 
  • The body glitter on Sarah Ann was way too much

• Sarah Ann is the walking definition of a pick-me girl and is two-faced
  • Jeramy is a literal teenage boy
  • There isn’t a genuine relationship between Sarah Ann and Jeramy. It seems like they don’t want to say they aren’t meant for each other.
  • Why is Sarah Ann trying to justify her being in the right by going after Jeramy?
  • Jeramy and Sarah Ann are clowns
  • Sarah Ann definitely was on the show for fame 
  • Sarah Ann’s dress reminds me of a high school prom dress 

AD & Clay

• Glad Clay admitted he made the wrong decision and learned from his actions 
  •  Clay showed true feelings and that he was sorry about his actions and not choosing to marry AD

Chelsea, Jessica & Jimmy

• I hate the feathers on Chelsea’s dress
  • Why is Chelsea trying to get answers out of Trevor about her previous relationship when she is supposedly “in love” with Jimmy
  • Not Chelsea trying to justify her relationship with Jimmy by saying she is glad she didn’t choose Trevor when her and Jimmy constantly fight
  • Questions about Chelsea, Jessica, and Jimmy are surface level and things we already know or things we find ourselves on the internet.
  • Chelsea is very insecure about herself when Jimmy talks about Jessica.
  • Jessica is being very honest about everything.
  • Jimmy telling lies about Jessica doesn’t help their situation because Jessica is trying to make peace with the situation while Jimmy is trying to justify him picking Chelsea by telling lies about Jessica.
  • Chelsea’s comment about looking like Megan Fox wasn’t silly because I don’t see the resemblance and she pretended to not even know who Megan Fox was.

Brittany & Kenneth

• I like how Brittany defended her choice on their situation to wait till marriage 
  •  Love that Brittany and Kenneth have a strong bond even after their relationship ended 

Trevor & Chelsea

• Trevor is clueless about his feelings 
  • Wished they addressed more of Chelsea’s and Trevor’s relationship
  • Trevor is hiding something about relationships before/during relationships.

Matthew 

• Matthew was so left field on this show that I don’t think he knew how to open up and speak to other women and get to know them on an emotional level 

Reunion Thoughts

• Outside host to get more in-depth and personal to get real answers for the viewers
  • Liked how they called out people on past relationships before/during the show
  • Love that they had proof of everything 
  • What is the point for the other couples to be there? If they wanted to celebrate and talk to them, do an episode just for them.